Hotels & Restaurants
After officially opening its doors in September 2016, Burjesia Business & Residence Centre (BBRC) has recently undergone ‘Phase 2’ of the planned expansion development.
The facility now houses fully serviced; Executive Rooms, Single Rooms, Double Rooms as well as a Business Centre, ready to cater to all your life support and business requirements.
What is offered at BBRC?
BBRC is intended to be a your business and residential oasis away from home, with everything you need offered within the complex:
- Multi-layered security surveillance and static guards provided by an international licensed Private Security Company (Blue Hackle Middle East)
- On-site 24/7 international poly-medical clinic (Medicorp Gulf) with internationally trained Doctors
- Spacious room, office, and conference centre options with free high-speed internet throughout
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Large dining facility with hotel trained chefs and tailored meal options
- Entertainment room with table tennis, foosball, billiards, Playstation, board games, and BeIN satellite TV showing the latest movies and live sports
- Fully equipped gymnasium with the high standard US imported equipment
- French designed 12-mitre indoor temperature controlled lap pool
- Outdoor Cinema
- Traditional “Mudhif” lounge, built for those who want to experience local Basra bedouin traditions
- Based in the Zubair district of Basra, within close proximity to the airport and major oilfields
This is truly a one stop facility built to cater to all companies working in remote areas seeking secured world class hospitality facility.