With hundreds of armored vehicles fully registered, ABC has the largest fleet of armored vehicles owned by a private non-security entity in Iraq. In addition to hundreds of soft skin vehicles and buses for rental and supply, ABC has 4 car showrooms across Iraq supplying vehicles to public and private sector clients.
The company sells and rents armored and soft skin vehicles of various types to the private sector market in Iraq. In addition we provide unique tailor-made rental and rent-to-buy vehicle solutions for clients with optional communications equipment, maintenance and servicing packages.
* click images to enlarge
ABC’s Car Rental Department provides such services as :
- Buses with drivers for transportation of personnel
- Corporate Chauffeur services with SUVs, Saloons or pickups
All services are inclusive of comprehensive insurance for clients
Maintenance & Servicing of Vehicles
ABC provides full maintenance and servicing through service centers in Northern and Southern Iraq.
We provide a one-stop-shop for all vehicle requirements (armored and non-armored) and we supply associated products and services including armored and non-armored parts, repair and fitting of vehicle glass.
ABC has three service facilities currently in Southern Iraq:
- Basra HQ Service Facility (BHSF): Located in ABC’s Basra Head Quarters. This service facility provides the full range of services and products for servicing and repairing non armored and armored vehicles for ABC’s clients in Southern Iraq.
- ROO HQ (Rumaila Operating Organization) Service Facility (BPSF): Located inside ROO’s HQ in South Rumaila, Basra to cater for the ROO HQ’s requirements for vehicle servicing, repair and maintenance for the security vehicle fleet.
- North Rumaila Service Facility (NRSF): Located on Contractor’s Row in North Rumaila, Basra to cater for all vehicle service and repair requirements in that area.
The automotive division of ABC is made up of 95% Iraqi holding positions from Fleet Management to financial full control with expatriate management oversight.